Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we provide you with the following information:
1. Processing Methods
The personal data you provide will be processed by the owner on paper and computer.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data have been provided to us and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to your access within the Institute and, in particular:
- for registration and identification at the Main Office;
- for the subsequent verification of any unpredictable episodes within the School Premises.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3. Access to personal data
Your personal data for the purposes of the execution of the associative contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
- to the employees and collaborators of the association within the matters of the related tasks specifically identified as subjects designated to the processing of data.
4. Transfer of personal data and diffusion
The data provided are not subject to transfer abroad and are not subject to disclosure.
5. Nature of the provision of data
The conferment of your personal data is optional, however their eventual non-conferment could make it impossible for us to allow you access to the School Premises.
6. Data retention
The personal data provided will be retained by the Data Controller for a period of 30 days and will subsequently be deleted.
7. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR.
8. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail or a registered letter to the address of the Holder indicated below.
9. Data controller
The data controller is the association:
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF TURIN
Strada Pecetto n. 34 10023 – Chieri (TO)